Metric Digital is looking for a digital paid advertising leader who will lead client-facing teams who create, implement, track, optimize, and report on digital marketing campaigns across multiple online channels for companies from the Fortune 100 to Startups in their earliest stages. We’re good at what we do, and we have fun doing it, and we’re growing - fast. We've grown from 5 to 20 employees in the last 2 years, and we're looking for rockstars who can help us continue that trajectory.
We are often responsible for growing our clients’ user base, figuring out how to monetize digital channels, and grow revenue across them. These channels include:
You should have a track record of success leading performance marketing strategy across one or several of the channels above to drive revenue for eCommerce brands. You should be excellent at articulating various aspects of digital marketing to clients, and have experience managing multiple direct reports.
Working at Metric Digital will allow you to hone your skills to perfection, contribute meaningfully to our rapidly growing business, and work in a collaborative environment where personality is *gasp* encouraged, not stifled.
Want more insight into working for us? Steve Geick, one of our Senior Digital Specialists, had this to say:
“Metric affords us the freedom to lead client relationships. I'm owning the client relationship from top to bottom. That enables full ownership.”
- Manage teams that oversee all paid digital strategy and execution for our clients; contribute creative and strategic thinking through conception and execution of ideas that build brand credibility and revenue.
- Collaborate with clients to create and drive the digital strategy for a brand.
- Create, monitor, analyze and deliver reporting of the results of all digital marketing programs in an effort to identify which communication channels drive the most brand awareness, lead generation and revenue streams
- Train and develop your team and contribute to our overall employee growth programs
- You are an excellent written and oral communicator and can prepare effective presentations
- You have hands-on experience with Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns
- You are doer and want to be a part of a hyper growth company.
- You like being independent and proving yourself, but in a way where the people around you do not hate you.
- Hone your skills and receive guidance from industry-leading digital marketers
- Get responsibility and ownership from day 1
- Bonus based on company performance. Did we mention we're growing?
- Take advantage of a fully stocked snack situation (blame Danny if supplies are low!)
- Work in a collaborative, casual office environment full of smart people who like solving problems
- Receive generous health benefits and go on awesome company trips